After reading through random pages in my practice journal from the past 12+ months, I have come to realize a few things about my practice:
- I am always sore.
- Alignment is first and foremost on my mind.
- I have less of a tendency to measure my own progress by watching those around me.
- I no longer feel unimportant if I don’t get assisted in my practice.
- One eye in; one eye out is not impossible.
- Laziness is in the eye of the critic; I work hard and then bash myself for not working harder.
- Although I still cannot jump through or jump back, I have indeed made progress.
- No matter how sore I am, yoga always makes me feel better.